Costs: from £45+vat per hour
The Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015 (CDM) apply to all ‘construction’ work.
The following roles involved in construction are ‘duty holders’:
- Principal Designers
- Principal Contractors
- Contractors & Designers working for Domestic Clients
We offer a wide variety of services to suit your requirements, including the following;
- Advice and assistance to all duty holders
- Advice relating to the competence of appointees
- Assistance with the review of ‘pre-construction information’
- Preparation of company and site-specific Construction Phase Plans
- Advice for clients about the adequacy of construction phase plans & safety management arrangements
- Assisting designers with design risk management
- Assistance with preparation of ‘Health and Safety Files’
- Review of CDM duty holders’ health and safety standards
- Ensuring that you as an organization are getting value for money and timely delivery of your project.
- Depending on the size of your project, depends on the involvement you require from us. Therefore, please get in touch with us to discuss your needs. A more efficient option may be to sign up to a Service level agreement with us which provides you with a 20% discounted rate on all our services, subject to a small monthly retainer.
Get in touch
We are available for a chat at any time, so feel free to get in touch with us to discuss your requirements.