Costs: from £36/hr +vat setup fee with a signed service level agreement between us. Quote will be provided before we start work and will vary from company to company depending on existing policies and what you require from us.
Min Duration: 12-month rolling contract
By law, (Health and Safety at Work etc. Act 1974 section 2 (3)) if you employ five or more employees you must have a written health and safety policy. The policy sets out how you manage health and safety in your organisation by stating who does what, and when and how it will be done.
LAM Health & Safety Consultancy produce bespoke health & safety policies that assist with all your everyday health & safety needs, including SSiP submissions and PPQs. We do not provide generic risk assessments and method statements as we don’t believe they actually meet your needs as a business. Our work is bespoke for each client.
We provide one health & safety policy package;
- We have a chat on the phone and see if we are the best solution for your business.
- We meet up at your business offices, onsite, in a cafe or via the internet for a chat about you and your business so that we fully understand your business.
- We then write and develop your H&S package specific to your business and your needs.
- We provide you with all your H&S documentation on a USB drive to use as you see fit.
All your Health and Safety policy statements are presented in PDF and come on a Micro USB card.
As your competent person, within your SLA, we can assist you with the following services;
- Risk Assessments
- Method Statements
- Advice on setting policy objectives
- Preparation of key health and safety documentation
- Workplace inspections
- Audits and reports
- Assistance with preparation of workplace-specific Risk Assessments
- Developing Safe Systems of Work for work activities
- Advising on Personal Protective Equipment
- Evaluation and Identification of training needs
- Accident reporting and investigation
- General health and safety advice
Get in touch
We are available for a chat at any time, so feel free to get in touch with us to discuss your requirements.